Friday, August 29, 2014

First post


I know, it’s cliché a little bit but I start introducing myself… My name is Marcelo not Marchelo, in the pronunciation saying only “CE”, I’m from Brazil and the other is a Italian guy’s name. I have twenty four years (yes, I can drink in U.S.A.!!). I have a sister and her name is Moira, isn’t a common name! My parents is waiting for me in my country, my dad’s name is Marcelo too and my mother’s name is Elaine. I have a non-rich family. My dad finished him studies in college and my mother finished only the high school. I talk with my girlfriend every day on mobile since I arrived in U.S.A., her name is Anita like a famous singer in Brazil, she have a female dog and your name is Bibiana, we love her!

My major is Agronomy or Agriculture, I love this course, I love the plants, the field, the earth and all in this area. The world needs food and I believe that I can help. 
I intend learn more about my major in U.S.A. because the agriculture in this country it's very representative in the world, and take knowledge to use in my country.
I guess, for now it's only!
See you...


  

1 comment:

  1. So nice to meet you MarCElo! My mother's name is Anita (a completely random tidbit). Central Illinois is a great place to come to study agriculture, so I imagine this adventure will be valuable to you!

    ReplyDelete