Sunday, September 14, 2014

"The Winter Is Coming"

When I received a confirmation about my exchange to U.S.A. I knew, the climate will be a big challenge besides the much others! Because in Brazil I lived in State of Sao Paulo where it is hot and a little bit cold, but in U.S.A. more specifically Illinois the temperature during fall and mostly winter it is very cold (for me) with snowfall! I NEVER SAW SNOW BEFORE OF THIS YEAR!

This year there will be the colder winter than many years ago, Raoul Stockton says in his article "Metereologists Predict Record - Shattering Snowfall Coming Soon". And in Macomb where I live now will be hard, like in all Midwestern and Northeast of the country. Including, in this article he advises about the food, and storage food, because the snow will make a layer and will be impossible go out to buy something and the low temperature it is very dangerous.
So I need to buy things to resist, things like boots, sweaters, cap, gloves all waterproof things and a way to storage food because my room don't have freezer (for now!). I will go to Aurora to buy things in the Outlet Premium with my friends so this week I will resolve this things and I will be prepared to the cold (I hope).

My girlfriend will come to U.S.A. to christmas and new year we will go to Boston which is very cold too, so I hope the snowfall won't mess the flights and she will arrive nicely to we can enjoy this travel.

For more information, this is the website: http://empirenews.net/meteorologists-predict-record-shattering-snowfalls-coming-soon-bread-milk-prices-expected-to-soar/#prettyPhoto




AND.... "THE WINTER IS COMING"!!



1 comment:

  1. You will definitely need to stock up on warm layers. The best thing to do in the winter is to have layers! I do not think food should be a huge dilemma if you live in the dorms there should be food available. You will survive it!

    ReplyDelete