Sunday, October 12, 2014

Just one History about success in my life!

What do we do every day to win our difficult? Several times we see ourselves in a hard situation! So, how do you do to get success? People have a lot of strategies.
I will tell you guys, how my coach succeeded in motivating me and my mates.
We had 11 years old and we went to another city to play basketball for 3 days. We were very excited about the championship it was our first time away from relatives.
In the first game we can’t keep the focus in the game, so we lost. After this game all of us were saddened. In that night my coach said for us to sleep and rest for another day.
So, in the path to the second game, on the bus, my coach tell for us: nothing is lost! We need to lift our head and show for them our basketball! Listening this song, pay attention in the lyrics! (the song is a Brazilian rap music and says: they thought I was beaten, those who thought was wrong, I came back, I’m here, pay attention and listening: unlike to what you wanted, I’m fine, I am a warrior and not flinch, I am glass hard to break!

It is a slang in Brazil and says I don’t give up easily. We sing this song all the path to the game. I remember when we went to the court, our energy was renewed. I could see in the eyes of my mates, desire to win!! And thus we played and won the other 2 games, with this victories we were champions! After that I never forgot this song!


No comments:

Post a Comment